Vice President of Sales
Vice President of Sales: The Vice President of Sales is a senior level management position that will require the candidate to have 10+ years of progressive sales management experience. A degree in business, management or related field is required. Industry experience would be considered an asset.
- Collaborating with senior management to develop business plans for the company
- Establishing annual revenue targets
- Developing and implementing strategic expansion plans of company services
- Review company sales process’
- Ensure proper execution of any new business initiatives
- Establish and implement short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager: The regional sales manager will have at least 5 years of sales management experience along with a bachelor’s degree. They will be expert team builder and motivator. The candidate will demonstrate high levels of professionalism, and find new creative ways for the sales team to reach our target market. A solid understanding of the major social media platforms will be critical to the candidate’s success in this role
- Overseeing a sales team consisting of 3 inside sales staff, and 6 outside sales staff.
- Conducting weekly sales meeting
- Monitoring and analyzing KPI data to find the weak spots in our sales process
- Strategizing with upper management to come up with focused sales strategies
- Going on joint sales calls with outside team members
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative: The inside sales representative will have superior verbal communication, excellent organization, multitasking, the ability to cold call and a customer service focused mindset. They will have at least 2 years of experience in an inside sales environment, and at a minimum, a high school diploma. Relevant industry experience is considered an asset.
- Managing 100+ client accounts
- Maintaining relationships with client base
- Preparation and presentation of quotes and proposals
- New business development by cold calling on prospects
- Product recommendations
- Through a solution based selling approach
- Being the main point of contact for all client communications
Technical Sales Representative
Technical Sales Representative: The technical sales representative will be the key point of contact for clients, answering questions, providing technical advice and introducing new products. The candidate will possess 5+ years of sales experience in a technical role. In addition, they will have a bachelor’s degree, along with excellent communication, experience using a CRM (such as salesforce), and the ability to cold call new clients.
- New business development using a variety of strategies to find new clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing client base
- Providing technical advice to clients when required
- Recommending new product offerings with a consultative approach
- Working with inside sales team on client quotes and proposals
- Position requires up to 50% travel