We do not ask candidates to:
- pay any fee to work with us or to receive payment from us
- make cash or check advancements to us or to any other third party platforms such as: mobile payment apps or digital wallet platforms, such as GCash, Skrill, Shopify, or Google Pay or request payments via cryptocurrency.
- cash checks from any sources or purchase any product, service, or gift cards
- supply sensitive financial information such as credit card numbers or banking PIN numbers
We do not make job offers to candidates or request candidates to:
- send applications through instant messaging services such as Telegram
- provide any government identification numbers, such as Social Insurance Numbers, banking or payment information on any instant messaging services.
We do not post jobs on freelance platforms, such as Fiverr or Upwork, and do not connect with job applicants through such platforms.
- RPI continues to be an Alberta based organization focused on roles throughout Alberta and occasionally in the US.
If you receive any requests like the ones described above, it is likely a form of fraud. Please contact us if you think someone is using Recruitment Partners name to request this type of information.