Vice President Operations
Vice President Operations: role requires a minimum of 10 years of progressive operational experience. This role requires high level strategic planning, negotiation, communication and management skills. Previous experience in progressive, tactical and management operations experience is essential.
- Provide strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability and efficiency of the company’s operations
- Manage Profit and Loss statements for the organization
- Develop and administer short and long -term plans that will deliver the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction
- Establish and monitor operational KPI’s in support of larger organizational goals
- Work to identify strategies for improving and streamline processes and functions
Operations Manager: oversees they day-to-day management of operations to ensure objectives are properly executed. The Operations Manager requires a minimum 7 years’ experience in progressive operational experience.
- Manage day-to-day operations, including P&L management
- Direct, manage, coordinate site activities to achieve business plan goals and maximize sales and profitability;
- Identify and develop new business prospects;
- Proactively resolve any issues that are brought forth to ensure success throughout the organization;
- Recruit, develop, and improve operational staff
General Manager: will be responsible to develop, implement and evaluate business strategies and plans for achieving the overall organizational goals, vision and mission. This role will lead day-to-day operations, overseeing the execution of the organizational plan. This role requires a minimum 10 years’ experience in a senior operations capacity.
- Direct, plan and manage overall operational activities
- Develop and maintain control of the company’s operational strategies and performance
- Oversee and manage the business development function of the operations
- Provide direction and mentoring for managers and supervisors;
- Develop and support corporate cost initiatives within area of responsibility;
Manufacturing Manager: will be responsible to oversee the execution and optimization of the production facility. This position is responsible to ensure cost objectives are met, efficiency is maximized and ensuring safety and quality control. This Manufacturing Manager will require a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in a manufacturing/production facility.
- Manage day to day activities of the manufacturing process;
- Oversee production scheduling, perform forecast analysis;
- Manage and oversee the employment and professional development of production staff;
- Ensure execution of KPI’s, Compliance, Quality and Safety as per organizational standards;
Transportation Manager: will be responsible to implement and manage the execution, direction and coordination of all transportation and logistics activities within the organization. The transportation manager should have a minimum 7 years’ experience in progressive transportation and logistics experience.
- Effectively manage transportations costs to efficiently manage any transportation issues;
- Oversee, develop and manage the transportation and logistics team;
- Accountable for management of the business relationship, costs, dispatching and operational performance of the third party bulk, packaged carriers and rail companies.
- Liaise with customers, sales and other internal stakeholders to resolve any issues and identify new opportunities.
Safety Manager: develops, oversees and manages the organizations safety program. The manager will develop and manage programs that educate employees and ensure compliance with all legislation and regulation. The Safety Manager will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in progressive Safety management experience.
- Develops and manages policies, procedures and other company-wide safety standards.
- Oversee and optimize organizational safety program
- Develop and implement programs that will enhance the organizational safety culture
- Develop and maintain KPI’s as related to the organizational Safety program.
Plant Manager: will be responsible for production operations for the organization. They will set the overall management direction, leadership of production team, developing KPI’s, optimize processes to enhance production output. The Plant Manager will have a minimum of 10 years experience in a production environment.
- Manages day-to-day plant operations
- Develop and manage the production operational budget, KPI’s and processes
- Work to identify opportunities for improving and streamline processes and functions
Project Manager: will typically oversee multiple projects throughout all phases of the project lifecycle. They will be responsible to monitor and report on all activities, costs and progress in regards to the project. The Project Manager will possess a minimum of 5 years of previous industry related experience.
- Work closely with a team of cross-disciplinary internal and external stakeholders
- Manage, plan and coordinate several projects concurrently;
- Act as a liaison to the customer on any project issues or changes to timeline, resources, costs, etc.;
- Direct project close meetings with all stakeholders to ensure expectations and specifications are met.
Estimator: will provide accurate estimating and sub-contractor costing from the concept stage to the contract letting and planning stage. They will possess post-secondary education in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related technical field. They Estimator will possess a minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role.
- Review and analyze plans, specifications, proposals, and other documents to prepare bid estimates for projects;
- Prepare requires for quotes to sub-contractors and vendors for labour, equipment and materials;
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and maintain business relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to create competitive advantages over the competition.
Operations Manager: should possess strong multitasking and decision-making skills to address risks and have the ability to implement proactive solutions. Robust organizational, project management and problem-solving skills are expected. At least 5 years of industry experience is required, along with a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance.
- Developing and implementing initiatives and solutions to improve productivity and enhance profitability
- Understanding and implementing banking policies and procedures, including risk management skills
- Building strong professional partnerships with both internal and external constituencies
- Gathering data and creating general and management reports
- Hiring, supervising, evaluating and training employees to meet the goals of the department
- Monitoring production and quality statistics to ensure standards are met and maintained
- Hiring, training and retaining operations staff