Senior Developer/Technical Lead
Our Edmonton based client is actively seeking a Senior Developer/Technical Lead to fulfill a full-time permanent position. The Senior Developer is responsible for custom web software development for clients with specialization in the PHP Laravel framework, as well as experience in the WordPress PHP environment. This individual will lead development of some of our custom Laravel software projects and participate in WordPress website projects as needed. Your success will be defined by your ability to
Your strengths include
- Lead the analysis and decision-making regarding scoping, user groups, workflow and technical architecture for custom websites, e-commerce and web application development.
- Define and refine software development practices, standards, and quality approaches.
- Develop web applications using PHP Laravel.
- Development in WordPress, WooCommerce, PHP, JS, HTML Programming
- Technical experience in UI Design and execution
- Lead, mentor and motivate development resources.
- Write and audit code.
- Manage end-to-end product development; from scoping, planning, production, and launch (maintenance)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in web development with proven experience in developing custom web applications in PHP Laravel.
- In-depth experience with PHP (7.2+) the Laravel (7+) ecosystem. You should know how to create migrations, factories, models, routes and all the rest. You should also be comfortable with composer, webpack, SCSS, Blade and translations.
- Understanding in commercial product development and SaaS models
- Deep experience developing mobile applications and web services.
- Experience leading teams through multiple complete product development lifecycles
- Expert understanding of Object-Oriented Development, Database Modeling and SQL. You should be able to insightfully design your own databases and models, understand how joins work and how to efficiently query data.
- Experience in Technical SEO requirements
- Good use of the English language
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to function independently and within a team environment.
- Familiar with online marketing and branding best practices.
- Familiar search engine optimization best practices (should include writing optimized / SEO friendly code)
- Able to use with Photoshop, XD, Illustrator to export/crop/size/slice assets when needed.
- Experience with Linux, SSH, Apache, WHM/cPanel are a must.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply
” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu. Recruitment Partners Inc
. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner