Our well-established Oil & Gas services client is searching for a hands-on Estimating Coordinator to join their team. Reporting directly to the Estimating Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting and leading in quotes and estimate preparation. Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Collaborate with members of the Business Development team across Canada as well as Branch Managers, Regional Directors, and other departments in preparing quotes and estimates.
- Develop specific client proposals as well as custom RFQ/RFP proposals
- Interface and communicate with various departments within the company, including management, leadership team, Procurements, Engineering, and Operations.
- Track and analyze historical quote/estimate data and other documentation to prepare future quotes/estimates.
- Organize, and lead estimate and risk review meetings.
- Work with third-party providers and company partners as part of the quote/estimate preparation
- Enter quotes and PRAs into Fleet Cost and Care (FCC)
- Prepare bare rental quotes and contracts.
- Assist in Pre-qualifications and Expressions of Interest
- Develop and manage RFQ/RFP responsibility matrix as required
- Assist or lead in transportation and crane technical bid estimates
- PRA and MSA processing and management within the Central Services Department.
- Provide a wide range of estimating-related functions
- Data Analysis, costing, profitability, and pricing evaluations for bids and contracts.
- Document management for all estimates and quotes.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Engineering, Business, or related technical degree.
- 5 + years experience in the Oil & Gas or construction industry
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Sufficient experience with MS Office and quote/estimate software.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills along with a willingness to learn and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of estimating practices.
- Demonstrates understanding of quote/estimate costing and project budget formation.
- Ability to work within a team on company initiatives to drive results.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply”
button to send your resume directly to Jason Dick, Bobi-jo Dowling, or Andre Donado. Recruitment Partners Inc.
is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, and a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit
between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity, and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner