Join an established downtown (with parking!) company in a position with growth potential. This position will appeal to a junior to intermediate accounting professional who is looking for a challenge and the chance to do work that has direct impact to the company they work for. Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Preparing monthly financial reporting including account reconciliations, reviews and adjustments;
- Inter-company transactions;
- Project cost allocations;
- Cost accruals;
- Monitoring holdbacks,
- Work in progress billing;
- Joint venture reporting;
- Transaction closing;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- 1+ years' full cycle accounting experience;
- Land Development/Construction experience a definite asset;
- Post-secondary education in Accounting/Finance;
- Exceptionally strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Advanced computer proficiency;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet strict deadlines.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply
” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks. Recruitment Partners Inc
. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit
between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner