RPI is searching for a Billing Coordinator ready to jump into a dynamic role with a high volume of transactions. The Billing Coordinator will work closely with the field superintendents and project managers. The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role in the construction industry and experience with Explorer Eclipse. Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Manage the whole credit and Know Your Customer process including sending credit applications, performing credit checks, reviewing results, and making recommendations to the project management team and CFO
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
- Preparation of monthly customer billings on a timely basis
- Preparing bank deposits and posting receipts to customer's accounts on a timely basis
- Maintain and build relationships with customers to ensure discrepancies get resolved and collections of receivables is timely
- Facilitate timely account payments by sending payment reminders and customer statements
- Monitor the company’s days sales outstanding and provide recommendations for improving that metric
- Prepare monthly aged accounts receivable reports segmented by project manager customers and review the status with them
- Provide input to the CFO for the timing of cash collections for weekly cashflow forecasting.
- Reconciliation and monitoring all change orders/force accounts are billed correctly.
- Other duties as required
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous deadlines, set priorities and work under pressure.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- 5+ years of experience working in similar positions in the construction industry.
- Experience working with construction industry software Explorer Eclipse is considered an asset.
- Deadline-driven with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply”
button to send your resume directly to Vicky Vu. Recruitment Partners Inc
. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit
between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity, and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources – Office Support - Technology